Blockscout is a full-featured, open-source blockchain explorer
- Open source development: The code is community driven and available for anyone to use, explore, and improve.
- Broad multi-chain ecosystem support: Blockscout supports Ethereum mainnet, EVM forks like Ethereum Classic, Celo, & Gnosis Chain, Polkadot Parachains, Cosmos ecosystem, optimistic rollups, and many additional public and private EVM networks. See the list
- Real time transaction tracking: Transactions are updated in real time - no page refresh required. Infinite scrolling is also enabled.
- Smart contract interaction: Users can read and verify Solidity & Vyper smart contracts and access pre-existing contracts to fast-track development.
- Token support: Support for ERC20 and ERC721 tokens.
- Decoded views: Contract method calls and logs are decoded to provide additional information within the UI.
- Full-featured API: GraphQL provides the opportunity to test API calls directly from a web interface, and RPC methods are well documented.
- User customization: Users can easily deploy on a network and customize the Bootstrap-based interface.
- Modular and extendible: We're building next generation modularity into Blockscout with Rust-designed microservices.