1) Login to your aws account
2) Go to https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/search/results and search for BlockScout. Click on BlockScout Blockchain Explorer to view.
3) From the main BlockScout Page, click the Continue to Subscribe button (The parameters should be set and do not require any changes)
4) Click Continue to Configuration.
5) Select BlockScout BlockChain Explorer as Fulfillment option and Software Version 3 (both should be selected by default) and Continue to Launch.
6) Select Launch CloudFormation in the Choose Action dropdown, and click Launch.
7) Start to configure the stack. Maintain the default selections (Template is ready) and click Next.
8) Specify the stack details. Parameters filled in by default can generally be left as-is. For blank items, enter the chain parameters and environment variables to setup your BlockScout Instance.
9) Add any optional items.
10) Review all the parameters. If everything looks good, acknowledge that CloudFormation might create IAM resources and click Create stack.
11) Your instance will be located in the CloudFormation section of AWS (search CloudFormation under services to find). You can manage the stack here, including monitoring processes, updating and deleting.
12) When creation is complete, go to the Outputs tab to find the DNS value. Copy and paste into a browser.
13) Enter the username and password from the email you received during setup (email sent to value entered for CognitoUserEmail parameter)
14) You will be asked to change your password. Store in a safe place.
15) You should now see your BlockScout instance! Depending on the chain you are running, it may take some time to index the data.
For additional configuration options, see: