Click Next after filling in any additional options
10) Review all the parameters. If everything looks good, acknowledge that CloudFormation might create IAM resources and click Create stack.
If any items do not match template specifics, you can fix by clicking previous, changing an item, and returning to the Create stack page.
11) Your instance will be located in the CloudFormation section of AWS (search CloudFormation under services to find). You can manage the stack here, including monitoring processes, updating and deleting.
Instance creation in CloudFormation
12) When creation is complete, go to the Outputs tab to find the DNS value. Copy and paste into a browser.
13) Enter the username and password from the email you received during setup (email sent to value entered for CognitoUserEmail parameter)
14) You will be asked to change your password. Store in a safe place.
15) You should now see your BlockScout instance! Depending on the chain you are running, it may take some time to index the data.
A brand new instance of BlockScout starting to index