1) Go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/acm/. Select provision certificates and click on get started:
2) Request a Public Certificate.
3) Add a domain you have access to and click Next.
4) Choose your validation method (your preference) and click Review.
5) Review your information and click Confirm and request.
6) Click Continue to begin validation.
7) Confirm the Domain:
DNS Validation: Create a CNAME record in the DNS configuration for each of the domains listed below.
Email Validation: Receive email and follow link
8) Approve the Certificate
9) In the AWS Certificate Manager, click on the domain name to view the certificate details. Copy and paste your ARN into the
alb_certificate_arn field in the