Blockscout provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use interface for users to view, confirm, and inspect transactions on EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) blockchains. It is the block explorer of choice for many large blockchain projects including Gnosis Chain, Ethereum Classic, Polygon, Celo, POA Network, and many others.
The Blockscout Elixir application allows users to search transactions, view accounts and balances, and verify smart contracts on the Ethereum network including all forks and sidechains.
Join the Blockscout product team as a seasoned Elixir productivity engineer, and work to create, develop, and drive the next generation of Ethereum-based ecosystem products.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a small and experienced team of veteran engineers in the blockchain space with an established product used by millions. If you value decentralization, making a difference, and participating in the cutting-edge world of crypto, we encourage you to apply.
- Be an integral member of a strong engineering team
- Opportunity to create the most innovative and exciting products in the crypto fintech market
- Highly competitive salary
- Work on all aspects and features of a diverse, cutting-edge codebase. You will not be bored!
- Attendance opportunities at Ethereum and project-based conferences and events
- Culture of learning and growth within the blockchain space
- Flexibility and autonomy in a decentralized work environment
- This is a full-time position that is 100% remote. Work from anywhere in the world.
Elixir 1.10.4+, Erlang, Phoenix Framework, Postgres 12+, Node JS 12+, Webpack, Sass, Docker, Github, Prometheus
Basic knowledge of stack technologies. Knowledge of EVM, Kubernetes, AWS, Ansible, Terraform, GraphQL are a bonus.
- Developing new functionality: native support for new types of tokens/contracts, developing new API endpoints, consolidating and creating new monitoring metrics, organizing new ways to deploy infrastructure, implementing and configuring infrastructure scaling, supporting data imports from nodes on new types of Ethereum clients
- Support of existing functionality: improving performance of database queries, improving fault tolerance of the web application, improving database architecture, improving processing speed of data import from Ethereum nodes, improving user experience, fixing UI bugs, customizing browser for blockchain clients, implementing user requests for new functionality, improving and enhancing browser infrastructure deployment procedure, reducing downtime for deployment updates