Senior QA Engineer
Blockscout provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use interface for users to view, confirm, and inspect transactions on EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) blockchains. It is the block explorer of choice for many large blockchain projects including Gnosis Chain, Ethereum Classic, Polygon, Celo, POA Network, and many others.
Blockscout is an open-source portal that allows users to search transactions, view accounts and balances, and verify smart contracts on the Ethereum network including all forks and sidechains.
Join the Blockscout product team as a Senior Senior QA Engineer, and work to create, develop, and drive the next generation of Ethereum-based ecosystem products.
This position is a unique opportunity to join a small and experienced team of veteran engineers in the blockchain space with an established product used by millions. If you value decentralization, making a difference, and participating in the cutting-edge world of crypto, we encourage you to apply.
- Be an integral member of a strong engineering team
- Opportunity to create the most innovative and exciting products in the crypto fintech and infra market
- Highly competitive salary
- Work on all aspects and features of a diverse, cutting-edge codebase. You will not be bored!
- Attendance opportunities at Ethereum and project-based conferences and events
- Culture of learning and growth within the blockchain space
- Flexibility and autonomy in a decentralized work environment
- This is a full-time position that is 100% remote. Work from anywhere in the world.
- 3+ years QA experience (web)
- Experience in backend and/or frontend testing
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Experience in performance and high-load testing
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring
- Experience with continuous integration is a plus
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
- Good written and spoken English: upper-intermediate and higher
- Understanding the benefits of software development methodologies
- Knowledgeable about crypto developments and technology trends, general understanding of Web3
- Experience in open-source software development is nice to have
- Participate in the whole engineering process from requirements analysis and architecture to manual + automated testing (run and analyze test reports)
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyze results
- Create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Coordinate your work with the product team: test strategy and testing approach, test design, release process