The My Account feature provides the ability to watch addresses (and receive email notifications regarding activity), create private tags, add API keys to an account and more.
It does not contain any private key info or allow you to withdraw funds. It is designed as an organization and personalization tool for the block explorer, giving you additional ways to customize the data you want to receive.
You can sign up for an account using either an email or your Github credentials.
The following options are currently available:
- Watch list: Watch specific addresses and receive email notifications for transactions.
- Address Tags: Private tags for addresses.
- Transaction Tags: Private tags for transactions.
- API keys: Add api keys
- Custom ABI: Useful for testing & debugging, can be used with verified or unverified contracts.
- Public Tags: Request a public category tag displayed to all Blockscout users. Requests are processed manually.
- Sign Out: Sign out, info kept in local storage for easy sign-in.
Additional future features include an upcoming redesign and multi-chain rollout.
1) Click Sign In.
2) Choose to create a new account with either: a. An email address and password or b. Your github credentials
3) View options in the My Account Dropdown.